Coverage for your Business
Get a Quote
Protect your Investment
No matter what business you’re in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. Prince Insurance Group would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.
Download resources about business coverage.
At Prince Insurance Group, we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.
We offer the following options for your business assets:
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial general liability
- Business owners policy (BOP)
- Inland marine insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Commercial umbrella insurance
- Professional liability
- Workers compensation
- Crime insurance
- And much more …
Business liability insurance: what is it?
Business liability insurance can be described as commercial insurance covering an entity’s responsibility for injuries, damages, and losses. Liability insurance types include the following:
- Employer’s liability insurance, which protects the business from lawsuits made by employees.
- Commercial auto insurance, which is for accidents that involve company-owned vehicles.
- Professional liability insurance, which covers work-related incidents that negatively affected a client.
- Professional liability insurance, which covers property damage and customer injuries.